My Dad really gets into the Christmas spirit (kidding!). Here’s the steps he takes to purchase and wrap gifts for my Mom.
- My sister helps figure out what to purchase for the gift.
- My sister packs the gifts in the suitcase (we’re traveling over the holidays)
- My sister wraps all the gifts.
- My dad then decides he should help out so he can say he did something.
- My dad wraps 2 pieces of candy to go into my Mom’s stocking. (see video)
- My sister places gifts under the tree (and will put up the stocking on Christmas evening).
Quick disclaimer: My dad actually does get more involved with all the Christmas stuff (also I should mention he’s Jewish). But he still doesn’t help too much with the wrapping (not that I do either). BUT he does sometimes get excited and will help out. Like this year when he decided he wanted to wrap all the stuff in my Mom’s stocking—including the candy.