Put on your chucks. Grab your skinny jeans off the floor. Slip on that ironic tee.
This blog’s about to get hipsterfied.
I’ve been thinking and have decided that I need to type up some hipster-ish guides to traveling—both for specific cities and just general travel info. I don’t really know what took me so long, actually. If you haven’t noticed, there have been some serious hipster undertones throughout this blog so far.
What is a hipster?
Uh, well, I don’t know. But don’t just think that “hipster” automatically means “douchebag” or “idiot.” Hipsters can be, in fact, rather hip.
What to expect on the blog
Not much. I’m just going to be writing a series of hipster-themed blog posts over the next month or so. You can expect some of the following:
- What is a hipster (I’ll actually try and figure this one out.)
- Social media & travel, a hipster’s guide
- What to pack for a big trip as a hipster
- Books hipsters read while traveling
And then some specific city travel guides, for hipsters: (but only cities I know and have spent some time in)
- Hipster Spain: Madrid, Seville & Valencia
- Hipster Israel: Haifa, Tel Aviv and probably some other places (yet to be researched!)
- Hipster Boston (easy schmeasy)
This is just the beginning, yo. I’ll be updating this post periodically as I begin publishing the series. Watch this space! (also, if you have any suggestions, feedback or hipster input, please please please contact me!)
And if you don’t like hipsters, than boo on you. I’ll still be updating regularly with posts on my regular travels as well.