I’ve teamed up with Jazz Hostels to offer you the chance to win a trip to New York City. This contest ends December 5, 2016 so enter now!
Enter Now for the Chance to Win…
1 Grand Prize Winner
One lucky winner will win a full trip to New York City including flight fare up to $500, as well as accommodation at the fun and social Jazz Hostels.
- Flight fare for up to $500. Your flights need to be booked 45 days in advance. Booking information to be provided to winner.
- Three (3) Nights Hostel Accommodation at Jazz on the Park or in Jazz on Columbus Circle.
Note: Your trip dates need to be picked with two months’ notice given to Jazzhostels.com — booking information to be provided to winner. Read the full terms and conditions here. A special discount will apply for additional friends or relatives that might want to join you during this trip.
Referring friends to the competition will earn you additional rewards.
- 1 (One) referral – 10% discount on bookings made on the Jazz Hostels website.
- 3 (Three) referrals – Free pub crawl when making a booking on the Jazz Hostels website.
- 5 (Five) referrals – 20% discount bookings made on the Jazz Hostels website.
- 10 (Ten) referrals – Free night’s stay at Jazz Hostels when booking a minimum of two nights on the Jazz Hostels website.
About Jazz Hostels
I stayed at Jazz Hostels this past weekend in Manhattan. Both of their NYC properties are centrally located in busy, safe neighborhoods, always close to public transportation as well as local attractions. Jazz on the Park Hostel is located in the heart of the Upper West Side, along Central Park and super close to subways and buses that easily connect you to downtown Manhattan and even Brooklyn. It’s also walking distance to Central Park, 5th Avenue and the Museum Mile including the Metropolitan Museum of Art, the Guggenheim and a lot more. Jazz on Columbus Circle Hostel is also centrally located, nestled next to Central Park, a stone’s throw away from the world famous Columbus Circle traffic circle. Take time to visit Lincoln Center a short walk away, catch a bus or one of the 5 subway lines (A, B, C, D & 1) to anywhere in the city.\
The hostels are definitely a great option for young travelers, students and backpackers — with affordable and convenient rooms.
More information: jazzhostels.com
— Adam Groffman (@travelsofadam) November 4, 2016