Interested in advertising?
Travels of Adam is an internationally popular travel blog, focusing on responsible travel and travel stories from North Africa, the Middle East, India, Southeast Asia and most recently Berlin as well as essays on travel & life philosophy for young, independent backpackers (and traveling hipsters).
If you’re interested in getting your product or service in front of thousands of people interested in travel, travelsofadam.com accepts multiple types of online advertising. Please view the Media Kit for details & rates or contact directly at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Site & audience statistics
More detailed descriptions on Travels of Adam website (and social media) statistics are available in the Media Kit. Information on Adam’s online affiliations and an audience profile are also available.
Available online advertising
- Sponsored posts
- Banner & widget advertisements
- Product reviews
In the media
Travels of Adam has been featured in a number of places online. If you’re interested in featuring Travels of Adam in the media, please visit this page with downloadable photos and additional information about the blog. Watch, read or listen to my interviews and features here:
- Boston TweetUp TV: Interview (February 2010)
- CruiseRadio PodCast: Audio interview (February 2010)
- TravelBlogSites.com: Feature (February 2010)
- Vagabonding.com: Rolf Potts’ Vagabonding Case Study (March 2010)
- Gay Year Escape: 25 Travel Blogs You Should Know About (April 2010)
- NeverEndingVoyage.com: Next Generation Travel Bloggers (May 2010)
- ToChinaAndBeyond.com: 10 Travel Blogs You Should Read Now (July 2010)
- Living The Dream: Traveler Spotlight (August 2010)
- Meet the Nomads series: Adam Groffman (August 2010)
- Uptake.com contributor: Travel Gem Blogger Profile (September 2010)
- Trourist.com: Each Traveller has a Story to Tell (October 2010)
- Hejorama Online Travel Magazine: Video interview about Israel/Palestine (March 2011)
- Go, See Write: 13 Questions (December 2010)
- Journey Geek: Interview (August 2011)
- Backpacks & Bunk Beds: Interview (September 2011)
- Expat Bloggers in Berlin: Feature (October 2011) & Interview
- Top 100 Indy Travel Websites: Continuously listed (updated weekly)
- Twitter Analytics: TwitSprout (updated daily)
Press & Media Kit
Visit the Media page for additional information and stats.
Now you can buy directly premium advertising placements through BuySellAds for Travels of Adam readers. See below.