Press trip details for a 10-day blogtrip to Catalunya, Spain as a TravelDudes reporter. The trip was arranged by the Catalunya Tourism Board to promote the region to international tourists—especially through the use of social media. The Twitter hashtag for the trip (#CatalunyaExperience) generated thousands of impressions.
Content from this press trip was published on http://travelsofadam.com and http://traveldudes.org. The following statistics are valid as of July 1, 2012. Posts published after July 1st are available at this link.
- One week in Catalunya 5 likes 14 tweets 2 plus
- Spain’s hipster airline: @Vueling 6 likes 13 tweets 2 plus
- Formula what?! Attending the Formula F1 race in Barcelona 2012 6 likes 14 tweets 3 plus
- Formula 1 race: An exciting experience in Catalunya 2 likes 22 tweets 0 plus
- Hotel Claris in Barcelona 0 likes 0 tweets 0 plus
- Inside Barcelona’s Camp Nou football stadium 1 likes 8 tweets 1 plus
- 900+ photos uploaded to Flickr
- Hundreds of FourSquare check-ins in real-time
- 3 sounds uploaded to SoundCloud (listen below)
- video coming soon!
SEO and search-traffic statistics
A major benefit for companies working with blogs is the longevity of posts. This blog strives to publish quality content that is easy to find on the web. Articles posted here often rank for their respective keywords which are selected based on the sponsor’s goals. Learn more about working with this travel blog in the media & press kit.
- Additional SEO statistics coming soon or available upon request.
Information in this case study is valid as of July 1, 2012