Press trip details for a weekend trip to Brighton, England. The trip was arranged by Visit Brighton and Visit England to promote domestic UK tourism with GLBT travelers. The trip took place prior to important summer 2012 events such as Brighton Pride, World Pride in London and the Queen’s Royal Jubilee. Airfare for the trip was sponsored by easyJet to promote their new endeavor to encourage tourism from Berlin to Brighton.
Content from this press trip was published on http://travelsofadam.com and http://mygaytravelguide.com. The following statistics are valid as of July 1, 2012.
- From Berlin to Brighton for the weekend 13 likes 14 tweets
- Inside the Spirit of Chartwell—the royal barge for the Queen’s Jubilee 9 likes 16 tweets
- Cupcake decorating in Brighton 7 likes 14 tweets
- Hotel Pelirocco: rock & roll hotel in Brighton 2 likes 5 tweets
- Blanch House – boutique hotel in Brighton, England 0 likes 0 tweets
- Brighton Gay Pride announces 2012 theme 0 likes 31 tweets
- LGBT travel app for Brighton 2 likes 5 tweets
- 150 photos uploaded to Flickr
- 10 photos uploaded to Instagram
- 2 sounds uploaded to SoundCloud
SEO and search-traffic statistics
A major benefit for companies working with blogs is the longevity of posts. This blog strives to publish quality content that is easy to find on the web. Articles posted here often rank for their respective keywords which are selected based on the sponsor’s goals. Learn more about working with this travel blog in the media & press kit.
- Spirit of Chartwell images visible on the first page of Google image results for searches related to “spirit of chartwell” or “jubilee royal barge”
- Post in which easyJet’s service is mentioned ranks in the first page of Google for “berlin brighton flight” and “brighton weekend trip”
- Additional SEO statistics coming soon or available upon request.
Information in this case study is valid as of July 1, 2012