So, I’m still figuring out the whole Internet thing, but I wanted to set up a newsletter as another means for you (yes! you!) to get my oh-so-exciting content. (and it’s another skill that I’ve just learned!)
If you subscribe to receive my monthly newsletter, you’ll get all sorts of exciting benefits, such as:
- my “ebook” (those are some serious air quotes, there) on “5 Simple Life Lessons…with Photos!“
- updates on where I am and where I’m going
- my favorite links & sites I’ve come across in the past 30 days (yes this could be you or your site!)
I know what you’re thinking—why would I want to get e-mails from this dude Adam in my inbox? Why? I’ll tell you why!
Because it’s a good way of keeping tabs on me and seeing what I’m up to! If you’re a friend or family, you’ll get the inside scoop on where I am and what I’ve been up to. If you’re another travel blogger, you’ll get the inside scoop on what’s upcoming on travelsofadam.com—plus your site might be one of the featured links!
Check out the preview below of my first newsletter:
Excited yet? I am!
And…. don’t forget if you sign up for the newsletter, you also get my really, really simple “ebook” of “5 Simple Life Lessons…with Photos!” which is probably more like a postcard (it’s only 12 pages). If you’re curious, these are the so-called life lessons:
- Sunrises are better than sunsets.
- Walk everywhere. You never know what you’ll find.
- Stay up late.
- Talk to strangers.
- Take pictures. Or don’t take pictures. It doesn’t matter.
Here’s a sneak peak of 2 of the images/pages from my postcard-like book:
Those angles in the images are giving me some serious vertigo, but you get the idea.
So if you’re interested to hear from me once a month, sign up for the Travels of Adam newsletter TODAY. The first issue will go out in just a few days. Sign up below: