I’ve teamed up with Capital Region USA and Visit Virginia to offer you the chance to win a romantic holiday to Washington, D.C. and Virginia…
Enter Now for the Chance to Win…
(1 Grand Prize Winner):
FLIGHTS FOR TWO!
Two economy tickets on United Airlines from Germany to Washington Dulles International Airport (IAD). Options include nonstop flights FRA-IAD and MUC-IAD, as well as one-stop flights including Berlin-Newark/NewYork-IAD. Prize DOES NOT include taxes/fees. All visa requirements, taxes and fees are the sole responsibility of the winner.
TWO NIGHTS IN WASHINGTON, D.C.
1 night at the Kimpton Hotel Palomar Washington D.C. and 1 at the Kimpton Glover Park Hotel + entrance tickets to the Newseum and International Spy Museum
VISIT TO ALEXANDRIA, VIRGINIA
1 night at the Kimpton Lorien Hotel & Spa + Key to the City museum passes and dinner at Vola’s Dockside Grill
TWO NIGHTS IN RICHMOND, VIRGINIA
2 nights at the Linden Row Inn + city attraction passes, theater tickets for the Richmond Triangle Players, and a gift card for shopping at Mongrel – Richmond’s unusual gift shop
ATTRACTION PASSES & GIFT CARDS
Tickets to the International Spy Museum, the Newseum, city museum & attractions passes for Alexandria and Richmond and other bonuses – see below!
Total value of prize = $ 4,261.80 USD
This contest is open from February 27, 2017 to March 31, 2017. More information below and look out for upcoming stories and travel tips from Washington D.C. and Virginia here on the blog.
About Capital Region USA
Washington, DC’s iconic monuments and inspiring museums are just the beginning. On your next American holiday, go beyond the capital of the USA to discover breathtaking beaches and mountains, top restaurants, irresistible shopping and culture-rich cities across Maryland and Virginia that are as diverse as America itself. The Capital Region USA is the official tourism site for this dynamic and historical region.
This prize includes two nights at luxury Kimpton properties in Washington, D.C. plus an additional night in the charming Old Town of Alexandria, Virginia—a short metro ride from D.C.. Stay tuned for more stories and tips for the Capital Region here on this blog.
More information on the Capital Region USA: capitalregionusa.org
About Visit Virginia
The Virginia Tourism Corporation announced the official launch of a new LGBT tourism marketing campaign in 2016 which features a comprehensive guide for LGBT travelers to Virginia, as well as Virginia is for Lovers PRIDE merchandise. Virginia’s long-running “Virginia is for Lovers” campaign has always highlighted the unique vacation experiences on offer in the state, from culinary offers including 280 wineries and 160 craft breweries to outdoor activities, beautiful beaches and surprisingly hip cities.
This prize includes visits to both Alexandria and Richmond which have many great offers for LGBT tourists. Both cities have launched concerted efforts to attract more LGBT visitors through education to their tourism partners and actively promoting LGBT businesses and events. In fact, Richmond, Virginia has been selected as a Top 10 finalist in the NatWest British LGBT Awards to determine the best LGBT travel destination. The number one LGBT travel destination will be determined by votes accrued now through March 22 – visit RichmondIsOut.com for more details on the LGBT prize.
More information on Virginia: virginia.org/LGBT
How to Enter to Win
It’s simple! Only three steps required to enter.
- Like the Facebook pages for Capital Region USA, Visit Virginia and follow Travels of Adam
- Sign up at travelsofadam.com/contest with your email address to be in the drawing to win!
- Share your unique contest URL to receive bonus entries for every friend you refer.
Any questions, just ask me on Twitter @travelsofadam!
Terms & Conditions
- Contest begins: February 27, 2017
- Contest ends: March 31, 2017 at 11:59PM CET
- Winner must be able, willing and available to travel to the United States from Germany between April 1, 2017 and March 31, 2018.
- Winners will be notified via email to the email address they entered the Sweepstakes with within three (3) days following the winner selection.
- The full sweepstakes terms & conditions are available here.
This contest is generously supported with media partners Gay Star News, Mimosa Agency, IndieBerlin and Travel Gay Europe.
- Gay Star News is a global news site with reporters around the world bringing you LGBTI stories, travel, entertainment, and more.
- Mimosa is an digital and creative agency which was founded in 2016 by Danilo Sierra & Camille Darroux. They focus on lifestyle and corporate topics and assist their clients with a range of online & visual communication needs.
- IndieBerlin is a German blog dedicated to independent music, art, fashion and lifestyle.
- Travel Gay Europe is part of a network of comprehensive gay travel, entertainment & lifestyle guides for the world’s biggest and most popular gay destinations.