GermanSweets.de, in partnership with www.deula-nienburg.de, sponsored a press trip with 10 North American bloggers to visit German candy producers in December 2011. The purpose of the trip was to promote German candy and confectionery manufacturers to a North American audience.
Content from this press trip was published on https://travelsofadam.com. The following statistics are valid as of July 1, 2012.
- Visiting Schmalkalden, Germany: nougats & a Christmas market 8 likes 21 tweets
- Christmas Market (Weihnachtsmarkt) in Schmalkalden, Germany 10 likes 2 tweets
- What is marzipan? Niederegger’s chocolate marzipan 10 likes 14 tweets
*This post was included in the March 2012 German blog stammtisch about food
- Ritter Square Museum near Stuttgart 2 likes 17 tweets
- Inside a candy/chocolate factory 3 likes 16 tweets
*This post was selected as an EasyJet best of the month for May 2012
- 1 video uploaded to Vimeo (see below)
SEO and search-traffic statistics
A major benefit for companies working with blogs is the longevity of posts. This blog strives to publish quality content that is easy to find on the web. Articles posted here often rank for their respective keywords which are selected based on the sponsor’s goals. Learn more about working with this travel blog in the media & press kit.
- Marzipan post visible on the first page of Google results for searches related to “what is marzipan”
- Schmalkalden post visible on first page of Google results for searches related to “visit Schmalkalden”
Information in this case study is valid as of July 1, 2012