Between December 2015 and February 2016, members of The Travel Mob were invited to explore and report on Spain’s third largest city, Valencia. As part of the #VivaValencia campaign, I spent several days during January 2016 visiting the city. With the support of the city’s local tourism, Valencia Turismo, I visited some of Valencia’s best restaurants, meeting with local chefs and learning bout the city’s gastronomic history. In addition to covering food and drink in Valencia, I spent my holiday exploring the city’s alternative arts district, Ruzafa, the beach and a bike tour through the city’s central artery, the Turia river bed park.
For more about Valencia, read the following stories:
- Exploring Ruzafa – Valencia’s Hipster Neighborhood (Travels of Adam)
- The Creative Side of Valencia (Travels of Adam)
- Exploring Valencia’s Hipster Neighborhood, Ruzafa (Huffington Post)
- 5 Cool Things To Do in Valencia (Smash Vintage)
- 8 Reasons to Visit Valencia (Travels of Adam)
My trip to Valencia, Spain was supported by Visit Valencia and The Travel Mob as part of the #VivaValencia campaign.
Follow Valencia on the following social media channels:
Valencia Travel Videos