travelsofadam.com – a media & press kit
Travels of Adam is a top-rated travel website and blog featuring unique stories from around the world. The site receives over 85,000 page views per month from 150+ countries. Readers are modern, open-minded and socially responsible individuals with a very strong interest in traveling and city destinations.
Travels of Adam is consistently ranked among the top 20 travel blogs by numerous online sources and is a featured source of information on the travel industry, specifically “hipster travel.” With exposure and advertising on travelsofadam.com, it’s possible to reach a highly commercial demographic. Readers regularly use the site as a source for useful & interesting travel information. Readers have been known to purchase tours, visit recommended travel websites & change travel itineraries based on recommendations published on this website.
Typical advertising charges for the Travels of Adam site include the following. Costs are based on a monthly fee across the entire website (over 1,600 pages), with an estimated 70,000 monthly ad impressions. Advertisements may be booked directly through BuySellAds (click here). Creative marketing solutions and other ways we can work together include:
- Press trips commensurate with the themes of this website
- Contests & giveaways for your product
- Featured articles & blog posts about your product or service
- Online advertising or creative marketing solutions
- Social media promotions and trips
- Sponsorships targeted for specific events or travel purposes
- ART, MUSIC DESIGN & PHOTOGRAPHY — With a background in graphic design, Adam writes about museums, art galleries, exhibits and unusual architecture.
- ALTERNATIVE THINGS TO DO — Popular posts include alternative city guides with information on graffiti, interesting tours, local blogs and unique restaurants.
- POLITICAL & SOCIAL ISSUES — Travel isn’t just about visiting landscapes & famous tourist sites but also learning about the local political climate and culture.
- GAY TRAVEL — As a gay backpacker, Adam provides a unique and highly targeted perspective on LGBT issues in foreign countries and cities. You can also check out his other website dedicated specifically to gay travel. Adam is also a member of IGLTA.
- HOTEL & ACCOMMODATION REVIEWS — With a section devoted entirely to hotel and other accommodation reviews, Adam provides honest feedback to readers on the most interesting places of where to stay around the world.
- HIPSTER CITY GUIDES — From each city destination visited, Adam publishes a destination guide including personal recommendations for nightlife, restaurants, cafes, tours and interesting things to do.
Adam regularly participates in FAM & press trips, often working with specific tourism destinations to promote events or tourism goals. Learn more about specific partnerships by exploring the links below.
- #OutInThailand - Gay Trip with Out Adventures to Thailand (May 2014)
- #STA Travel Insider – Amsterdam Travel Videos for YouTube (April 2014)
- #WelterbeGermany – UNESCO Sites in Germany (April 2014)
- #Blogmanay – Edinburgh Festivals (January 2014)
- Expedia UK Blogger Network (2014, ongoing)
- Baden-Württemberg by Train (October 2013)
- Tel Aviv for Gay Pride (June 2013)
- My Berlin Story - German Language School Promotion (November 2012)
- Explore Canada – Blogtrip during Toronto Film Festival (September 2012)
- Discover Brussels Blogtrip (September 2012)
- Le Meridien Hotel – Luxury Budapest (August 2012)
- Catalunya, Spain Blogtrip (May 2012)
- Brighton for Gay Travelers (March 2012)
- German Sweets – Candy Factory Promotion (December 2011)
- Visit Grapevine, Texas (November 2011)
View a complete list of brands that have worked with Travels of Adam here.
While you can find a lot more information about Adam on the About Travels of Adam page, here’s the gist: Adam quit his corporate job in Boston as a graphic designer for a major international book publisher in 2010. For the next 15 months, he traveled around the world, visiting Europe, North Africa, the Middle East, India and Southeast Asia before ultimately making a permanent move to Berlin, Germany.
If you’re interested in featuring Adam in your marketing campaign, you can download and use the following photos from Flickr (click the image for the larger version), but please include a link back to Travels of Adam – a hipster travel blog.
All information is current as of January 2014
To view all of Adam’s active social media networks, visit the Contact page.
- e-mail: email@example.com
- skype: travelsofadam