Featured Travel Blogs
Read some of my favorite blogs and stories. Discover more here.
- 45 Unexpected Things To Do in ParisThis isn’t your typical list of things to see in Paris. Sure, the Louvre is great. And the food is great. But there’s a lot more to the world’s most touristic city than its tourist sites. Here: a guide to what’s special and unexpected in Paris.
- An Honest Review of Gay Dating AppsTo help you avoid some of the many dating mistakes I’ve made as a gay man, here’s an honest list of all the various gay dating & hookup apps that I’ve used – my personal experience and reviews of the best (and worst) gay apps.
- LGBTQ Brooklyn – A Gay Guy’s Weekend Guide to BrooklynThe cool, hip Brooklyn borough of NYC is also one of the most queer places in NYC with something for everyone—no matter where you fit on the LGBTQ spectrum. Check out this guide to the best of LGBT Brooklyn bars, clubs, restaurants, and hotels
Where is Adam traveling next?
Living in NYC, I’m traveling sporadically, but I have upcoming trips to Las Vegas, Nashville, Geneva, and Dallas.
Who is Adam Groffman?
In 2010, I quit my job as a graphic designer in Boston and went on a trip around the world. Since then, I’ve lived in Berlin, Tel Aviv, London, Sydney, Boston, Dallas, and most recently: New York City (Brooklyn, obviously). I’ve always been attracted to the world’s most hipster cities and places.
Travels of Adam is my blog, a personal way to share my travel tips. You’ll find gay travel stories, nightlife tips, photos and all-too-personal stories from my travel adventures around the world. To learn more about how this life as a full-time traveler began, read how Iceland changed my life.
Most Recent Blogs
- Ultimate Guide for Budget Traveling: 5 Tips for More Affordable Vacation
- Palm Springs: Local Secrets for a Desert Getaway
- Orlando Magic: Unveiling the City’s Top Attractions
- My Personal Favorite Underwear Brands for Gay Men in 2023
- Elevate Your Gym Style: The Best Workout Clothes for Gay Men
- 8 Reasons Why the iPhone is the Best Phone for Modern Gay Men
Best Travel Blogs
Discover my stories, photos and tips from around the world in these featured travel blogs—or use the navigation and search above to find more for whatever destination you’re planning to visit.
Lifestyle Blogs & Travel Themes
Whether it’s how to handle modern love and relationships, my fashion tips, or how to decorate a home, here are some of my favorite blogs to help modern city-dwellers and millennials navigate life. See the latest below or use the guide here to find my latest lifestyle tips for hipsters, gay men, or millennials